Aspen Woods Homes - JUST LISTED
Welcome to your local Aspen Woods homes for sale & real estate in West Calgary resource. Aspen Woods is a growing community in Calgary's West End, located west of 69th Street and a 15-minute drive from downtown via 17th Avenue. The real estate market is composed mostly of modern and upscale houses that fit the lifestyle of today's professionals and business people. There is serenity and space in this community that is still moving into a very promising future. For more information on Aspen Woods properties for sale or to schedule a private showing, contact your local real estate experts today! Read more about Aspen Woods real estate.
Homes For Sale in Aspen Woods West Calgary
Aspen Woods Real Estate Market
Aspen Woods is an upscale neighbourhood on Calgary's western limits between 69 St SW and 101 St SW. Construction began on luxury homes in Aspen Woods in 2001 and build-out continues. The community is located on the backside of the escarpment west of Broadcast Hill and many properties are surrounded by native aspen groves with sweeping views of the mountains. There is a broad spectrum of real estate styles and prices in Aspen Woods. Single-family homes range in listing price from the $700's to over $5 million.
There are a limited selection of condo and townhome properties on the market in this luxury neighbourhood. Calgary's most expensive home for sale, at $25 million, is located in the Aspen Woods community. Average home sizes in this housing market are around 2,700 square feet. There's room to grow in this wonderful West Calgary neighbourhood.
Aspen Woods Community Highlights
- Aspen Woods is still being developed and new home buyers can still choose a lot and a builder.
- Spectacular views, wonderful groves of trembling aspen and native wetlands which have been preserved by developers and incorporated into the neighbourhood plan.
- Striking architecture and magnificent luxury homes.
- Community playgrounds, wide open parks and sports fields plus reserves for future school development.
- Close to Calgary's most prestigious private schools.
- Shopping and fine dining at Aspen Landing, one of the most beautifully landscaped outdoor shopping centres in the city.
- Minutes away from Westside Rec Centre and the terminus of the West LRT.
- Quick commute downtown on Bow Trail SW and a fast getaway to the mountains on Highway 8.
Aspen Woods Neighbourhood Amenities
Aspen Woods is set back from Calgary's busiest roads so its properties are quiet and peaceful. It's a newer community, yet the grand architecture of the homes, the natural trees and location within view of the Alberta Foothills make this neighbourhood feel solid and deeply rooted. The discerning buyer will find all the amenities they'd ever want and need in a piece of luxury real estate in this quality neighbourhood.
Aspen Woods Local Schools
- Olympic Heights Elementary School
- St. Michael Catholic School
- Ernest Manning Senior High School
- St. Mary's Catholic Senior High School
- Rundle College (Private School)
- Webber Academy (Private School)
Aspen Woods Real Estate Agents
Looking to purchase a home in Aspen Woods? Let our real estate team guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new Aspen Woods property. As West Calgary real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the unique dynamics of the real estate market in Aspen Woods.
Contact Justin Havre & Associates of RE/MAX First to learn more about representation for buyers and sellers. Preparing to sell your Aspen Woods property? Head to our market analysis page for a home value estimate within moments.
Back to West Calgary Real Estate