Auburn Bay Homes - JUST LISTED
Welcome to your local Auburn Bay homes for sale & real estate in Southeast Calgary resource. Auburn Bay is one of Calgary's newest and most exciting lake communities located in the Southeast zone of the city. Auburn Bay homes offer a unique ambiance of country living around a 43-acre freshwater lake that provides recreation and entertainment to all members of the family the whole year. For more information on Auburn Bay properties for sale or to schedule a private showing, contact your local real estate experts today! Read more about Auburn Bay real estate.
Homes For Sale in Auburn Bay Southeast Calgary
Auburn Bay Real Estate Market
Yearning to tour and live in one of Calgary's most beautiful lake communities? Then Auburn Bay is for you, a young vibrant neighbourhood that was built in the mid-2000's with real estate located deep in the South East. This neighbourhood of about 11,000 people living in it was built by Brookfield Residential Properties and all houses are constructed in a quaint yet upscale cottage-country architectural style.
Auburn Bay features single-family luxury homes around a 43-acre lake, bungalows and two-storey houses with lake access, townhomes with modern floor plans and a small selection of mid-rise condo properties. The most affordable properties on the market are in the mid-$300's with elegant lakeside homes having listings in the $1.5 to $2 million price range. The average price of real estate in Auburn Bay is in the high $500's. Auburn Bay is situated south of Stoney Trail and east of Deerfoot Trail.
Auburn Bay Community Highlights
- A freshwater lake with a clean, sandy beach surrounded by 13 acres of lush parkland and pleasant walks. There's a clubhouse for community use.
- Auburn Bay is a young neighbourhood. In fact, according to the 2014 City of Calgary census, 50% of children are under the age of six.
- Residents living here are steps away from Calgary's most modern medical facility, the South Health Campus Hospital.
- South Trail Crossing, High Street in McKenzie Towne, Cranston Market and the shopping district in Seton have all the shops and services Auburn Bay families require.
- Reserved space for four new schools and a soon-to-be constructed comprehensive recreation facility in nearby Seton.
- Instant access to Stoney Trails and Deerfoot Trails for easy downtown or cross-town commutes.
Auburn Bay Neighbourhood Amenities
Auburn Bay is a four-season community with swimming and floating in the lake in the summer, skating and ice fishing in the winter. There are festivals and community celebrations year-round in the clubhouse operated by the resident's association. Jog on the pathways around the lake, walk to Seton for dinner after work and join your neighbours for block parties.
Auburn Bay Local Schools
Auburn Bay Real Estate Agents
Looking to purchase a home in Auburn Bay? Let our real estate team guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new Auburn Bay property. As Southeast Calgary real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the unique dynamics of the real estate market in Auburn Bay.
Contact Justin Havre & Associates of RE/MAX First to learn more about representation for buyers and sellers. Preparing to sell your Auburn Bay property? Head to our market analysis page for a home value estimate within moments.
Back to Southeast Calgary Real Estate