Beltline Condos For Sale - JUST LISTED
Search the newest Beltline condos for sale & City Centre real estate below. Residents here in the Beltline enjoy their close proximity to the urban lifestyle of the downtown area with all its shops and restaurants. For additional information about Beltline condominiums for sale or to organize a private tour, contact your local real estate experts today! Read more about Beltline condominiums.
Condos For Sale in Beltline Calgary
Beltline Condominium Market
The Beltline housing market has historic buildings, warehouse loft conversions and marvelous old apartment blocks dating back to before the First World War. The neighbourhoods of Connaught and Victoria Park have wonderful old sandstone schools and churches standing guard while this busy district continues to transform. As one of the hottest districts in Calgary, Beltline is where an exciting new condo community is happening on the southern edge of downtown Calgary. Find micro-condo listings for less than $400,000 or purchase a downtown apartment for just a little over $500,000. Beltline is where you'll also find ultra-chic penthouse properties on the market priced in the $4 to $6 million range for that rare upscale condo buyer. Investors, singles, couples, retirees and young urbanites all love living in the Beltline because everything you need isn't very far away.
Beltline Community Highlights
- Restaurants, bars, and nightclubs are on 11th, 12th and 17th Avenues. Calgary's famous Red Mile runs through the Beltline district. Fourth Street is another Beltline entertainment hub and shopping district with a vibrant nightlife and quaint shops.
- More entertainment venues at Stampede Park with Cowboys Casino, the Scotiabank Saddledome home of the Calgary Flames NHL Hockey Franchise and of course the Calgary Stampede for 10 days in July.
- Inner Calgary parks with quiet benches and flower gardens.
- Beautiful old buildings such as the Central Memorial Library, Lougheed House, Grace Presbyterian, St. Stephen's Anglican and First Baptist Church.
- Boutique shopping and art galleries.
- Urgent care at Sheldon Chumir and walk-in medical clinics.
Beltline Condominium Amenities
It's a quick walk to work when you're living in the Beltline. You can even walk to buy a few items at a neighbourhood specialty grocery store. Enjoy the amenities of your condo building and experience a car-free lifestyle. Cyclists appreciate the generous bike lanes on many Beltline thoroughfares. Take a yoga or crossfit class after work at the Repsol Sports Centre (formerly the Talisman) or the Beltline Aquatic & Fitness Center. Cheer on the Flames or sip tea at Lougheed House. Bike or walk along the Elbow River pathway. Bring home trendy purchases from the Devenish Building or browse the shops along Fourth Street SW. The streetscape is inviting and there's always something going on in the Beltline.
Beltline Local Schools
- Connaught Community School
- St. Monica Catholic Elementary School
- Mount Royal Junior High School
- Rideau Park Junior High School
- St. Mary's Catholic Senior High School
- Western Canada Senior High School
Beltline Condominium Agents
Considering the purchase or sale of a condo in the Beltline? Allow our real estate team to guide you through the purchase of your new Beltline condo unit or the sale of your current residence. As City Centre real estate agents, we have insider knowledge of the dynamics unique to Beltline condominiums.
Contact Justin Havre & Associates of RE/MAX First to get more information about representation for buyers and sellers. Getting involved in the Beltline condo market? Connect with us for a free condo evaluation instantly!
Back to City Centre Real Estate