Brentwood Homes - JUST LISTED
Welcome to your local Brentwood homes for sale & real estate in Northwest Calgary resource. Families looking for a community that still retains a mid-century charm but is punctuated with ultra-modern houses cannot go wrong with Brentwood. The modernity of the houses provides an extraordinary contrast to the old, quiet streets lined with mature trees. For more information on Brentwood properties for sale or to schedule a private showing, contact your local real estate experts today! Read more about Brentwood real estate.
Homes For Sale in Brentwood Northwest Calgary
Brentwood Real Estate Market
The Brentwood real estate market is bordered to the north by John Laurie Blvd, the east by Charleswood Drive SW, south by Crowchild Trail, and west by Shaganappi Trail. The neighbourhood was founded in 1960 and is an excellent example of a mid-century community. This housing market consists of bungalows, split-level homes and a variety of new custom houses that are all built on mature lots. The average home listing price is between $475,000 and $500,000. Transit-oriented development has been mandated for Brentwood and more high-rise condos and multi-unit developments have been constructed in conjunction with the LRT Line.
Brentwood Community Highlights
- Brentwood is a mature community with beautiful parks.
- The University of Calgary campus is next door and SAIT is just a few train stops south.
- The Jubilee Auditorium, Foothills Hospital, Alberta Children's Hospital and McMahon Football Stadium are other neighbourhood amenities in the Brentwood area.
- Nearby shopping centres include the Brentwood Mall, Northland Village, Dalhousie Station and Market Mall.
- Brentwood boasts walkable schools, an indoor rink and swimming pool, library branch and a very engaged community association.
- Nose Hill Park is one of Canada's most unique urban parks, and Brentwood residents are lucky to be living right next door to it. With natural grasslands, ancient archeological sites, expansive views of the city, and wildlife that includes everything from gophers to moose, this 2,700-acre retreat is a real source of pride and a great place to escape to. There are 8 kilometers of paved trails winding through the park connecting it to the regional trails that traverse the city.
Brentwood Neighbourhood Amenities
Residents enjoy the serenity and peace of mind that comes with being a homeowner in a quiet and beautiful neighborhood with easy access to modern conveniences. People in this community can move around town quickly because of the Brentwood LRT Station, where they can simply hop on the C-Train. The nearby Northland Village Mall features over 81 stores providing shopping convenience for all of your trendy purchasing needs. Neighbourhood children can go to any of the schools nearby. They also have access to Nose Hill Park, the University of Calgary, SAIT and AUArts.
Brentwood Local Schools
- Brentwood Elementary School
- Captain John Palliser School
- Dr. W.E. Coffin Elementary School
- St. Luke Catholic Elementary (French Immersion)
- Simon Fraser Junior High School
- St. Jean Brebeuf Catholic Junior High School
- Sir Winston Churchill Senior High School
- St. Francis Catholic Senior High School
Brentwood Real Estate Agents
Looking to purchase a home in Brentwood? Let our real estate team guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new Brentwood property. As Northwest Calgary real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the unique dynamics of the real estate market in Brentwood.
Contact Justin Havre & Associates of RE/MAX First to learn more about representation for buyers and sellers. Preparing to sell your Brentwood property? Head to our market analysis page for a home value estimate within moments.
Back to Northwest Calgary Real Estate