Calgary Lofts For Sale - JUST LISTED
Welcome to your local Calgary lofts for sale & Calgary condominium resource. Calgary lofts are great for single professionals, athletes, and independent spirits who are looking for properties with clean lines, industrial elements, and plenty of open space with easy access to the downtown area, which makes it easy for homeowners to get to and from work. These lofts are also great for home-based businesses. Our easy-to-use search tools and insider housing market knowledge can help you purchase the Calgary loft of your dreams. Alternatively, browse all condominiums, townhomes, and luxury homes for sale by location, size or price. For more information on Calgary studios for sale or to schedule a private showing, contact your local real estate experts today! Read more about Calgary lofts.
Lofts For Sale in Calgary AB
Calgary Loft Market
Another housing market trend these days is the proliferation of "soft lofts" — new condos that integrate loft elements, like higher-than-average ceilings and open floor plans, without the traditional industrial look. Calgary lofts are testaments to urban transformation. Most of these are converted heritage buildings and former industrial spaces. Design features that include exposed heating ducts, beams, concrete, and brick provide aesthetic value to these homes. Open floor plans and large windows provide a sense of space.
Below is a select group of loft communities in Calgary, Alberta:
- Hudson Lofts - This collection of loft properties is located in the neighbourhood of Connaught, in Southwest Calgary. The building is a converted warehouse that was built in 1909. Units feature exposed brick and structural beams, and 14-foot ceilings.
- Chartreuce - A 12-unit townhouse development with homes perfectly suited to the live/work loft lifestyle. Located in the Southeast Calgary neighbourhood of Inglewood, Chartreuce lofts are two storeys tall, ranging between 955 and 1300 square feet. Units have steel shelves and fireplaces, as well as exposed stairs and beams.
- Orange Lofts - Developed by Battistella, Orange Lofts are located in the heart of downtown Calgary. Stainless steel appliances, floor-to-ceiling windows, in-suite laundry facilities, and a rooftop patio are just a few of this property's highlights. The design is modern and industrial, yet incredibly warm and inviting.
- Tuscany Pointe - The two-storey lofts of Tuscany Pointe are surrounded by more than 250 acres of green space, as well as tennis and basketball courts, plus a private clubhouse. Located in the Northwest Calgary neighbourhood of Tuscany.
- Imperial Lofts - Beautiful views of downtown Calgary can be found in this Victoria Park loft development. Units are two storeys high and come complete with 18-foot ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows, and stainless steel appliances. The building itself has exercise facilities, a billiards room, and a communal rooftop deck for entertaining.
- West 17th Lofts - West 17th Lofts are luxury condominiums located in Aspen Estates. Prices start at $1.2 million in this 44-unit development. There are three models to choose from, and each comes with top-of-the-line appliances and exquisite design.
Calgary Loft Agents
Looking to purchase a loft in Calgary? Let our real estate team guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new Calgary studio. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the unique dynamics of the loft market in Calgary.
Contact Justin Havre & Associates of RE/MAX First to learn more about representation for buyers and sellers. Preparing to sell your Calgary studio? Head to our market analysis page for a loft value estimate instantly.
Search Lofts For Sale in Calgary AB
Back to Calgary Condominiums