Chinatown Condos For Sale - JUST LISTED
Welcome to your local Chinatown condos for sale & real estate in City Centre resource. For more information on Chinatown condominiums for sale or to schedule a private showing, contact your local real estate experts today! Read more about Chinatown condominiums.
Condos For Sale in Chinatown Calgary
Chinatown Condominium Market
The exotic community of Chinatown in Calgary! This area of downtown is located along Centre Street South, on the south side of the Bow River and is the fourth largest Chinese community in Canada. It was settled by Chinese-Canadians and features a mix of real estate consisting of both commercial buildings and condominiums on the market. The majority of apartment condo properties are in wonderful high-rise buildings with fantastic views in all directions. The condos in this housing market are smaller and moderately priced in the $450,000 to $700,000 price range. There are lovely new condominium listings east of Centre Street on Riverfront Avenue. And every once in a while, the rare opportunity to purchase a million-dollar penthouse property comes along. Chinatown is densely populated with 800+ residences in this tight-knit community of only a few blocks.
Chinatown Community Highlights
- The elegant Chinese Cultural Centre, the largest community centre for people of Chinese heritage in North America.
- Asian gift shops, Chinese medicine shops, Asian grocery stores and bakeries plus an outstanding array of restaurants.
- The Dragon City Mall and Sien Lok Park, a gathering spot for many Chinatown residents.
- Bow River pathways to Prince's Island (west) or St. Patrick's Island (east).
- Downtown amenities such as the new Calgary Public Library and the National Music Centre.
Chinatown Condominium Amenities
While many residents living in Chinatown are of Chinese descent, it's not a prerequisite if you'd like to purchase a condo in this neighbourhood. Those who delight in Asian culture will appreciate being in the middle of it all, and even more so, will love living right on the city's edge by the Bow River. Walk to work, cycle the pathway and experience immersion in the culture.
Chinatown Local Schools
- Calgary Chinese Private School
- Western Canada High School
- St. Mary's Catholic High School
- St. Angela School (Bridgeland)
- Langevin School (Bridgeland)
Chinatown Condominium Agents
Looking to purchase a condo in Chinatown? Let our real estate team guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new Chinatown condo unit. As City Centre real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the unique dynamics of the condo market in Chinatown.
Contact Justin Havre & Associates of RE/MAX First to learn more about representation for buyers and sellers. Preparing to sell your Chinatown condominium? Head to our market analysis page for a condo value estimate within moments.
Back to City Centre Real Estate