Christie Park Homes - JUST LISTED
View today's hottest Christie Park homes for sale & real estate in West Calgary below! Real estate in Christie Park is nestled within a scenic, upscale West End community that borders Strathcona Park. Situated on a hill that overlooks downtown Calgary as well as the Elbow and Bow River valleys, the Christie Park real estate market offers a variety of fine homes and properties at higher-than-average prices in this area. To request up-to-date information about Christie Park properties for sale or to set up a home tour, contact your local real estate experts today. Read more about Christie Park real estate.
Homes For Sale in Christie Park West Calgary
Christie Park Real Estate Market
The Christie Park and Christie Park Estates real estate market is encompassed by 17th Avenue to the south and Strathcona Drive to the north, with Sarcee Trail running on the east side of the neighbourhood. This architecturally-controlled community was built in the early 1990's and features estate homes on crescents and cul-de-sacs, and the hilly terrain allows for real estate with walk-out lots.
Elegant two-storey houses are the predominant style with a limited number of multi-family options with listing prices under $400,000. Home exterior facades are primarily brick and stucco in this housing market. Homes for sale offer generous square footage and can be priced on average in the $600,000 to $700,00 range, with some reaching upwards of $1.5 million. Lot sizes are large enough for most to accommodate triple-car garages.
Christie Park Community Highlights
- This community has great pathways for walking or biking enthusiasts and is just a minute away from the Westside Recreation Centre.
- Christie Park homes for sale are located close to several public and private schools, making Christie Park a perfect place for families.
- The LRT Line runs along 17 Ave SW, taking commuters downtown.
- Shopping at Strathcona Square, Aspen Landing Shopping Centre and West Hills.
- Westside Recreation Centre is within walking distance, which includes a pool, gymnasium, and recreation programs for the whole family.
- A landmark of the Christie Park neighbourhood is the spire of the Calgary Islamic Centre.
Christie Park Neighbourhood Amenities
This picturesque community with traditional and solid family homes is an excellent family neighbourhood. It's a wonderful community to walk in and residents love the natural park by the ravine on the northern edge of the district. Getting in and out is easy with the LRT right along 17 Ave, and downtown just a short drive away on Sarcee and Bow trails. Shopping centres and the local library aren't far away either. Christie Park is managed by the SCA Community Association.
Christie Park Local Schools
- Olympic Heights Elementary School
- Holy Name
- John Costello
- Westgate (French Immersion)
- Ernest Manning Senior High School
- St. Mary's Catholic Senior High School
- Rundle Academy (private)
Christie Park Real Estate Agents
Planning to buy or sell a home in Christie Park? Allow our real estate team to help you navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Christie Park property. As West Calgary real estate agents, we're well-versed in the unique dynamics of the Christie Park real estate market.
Contact Justin Havre & Associates of RE/MAX First to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Selling your Christie Park home? Visit our market analysis page for a property value estimate within minutes.
Back to West Calgary Real Estate