Downtown West End Condos - JUST LISTED
View today's hottest Downtown West End condos for sale & real estate in City Centre below! The Downtown West End in Calgary is a community that takes pride in its location as part of the centre of the growing metropolis hailed as the World's Fifth Most Livable City. Active and bustling, this community of condominiums, apartments, and single-family homes is within short walking, driving, or public transit commute from Calgary's downtown attractions and conveniences. To request up-to-date information about Downtown West End condominiums for sale or to set up a condo tour, contact your local real estate experts today. Read more about Downtown West End condominiums.
Condos For Sale in Downtown West End Calgary
Downtown West End Condominium Market
It's an exciting time for those living on the West End of downtown Calgary. The revitalization of the area west of 9 St SW has seen the rise of luxury real estate designed by internationally acclaimed architects. Even though cars are optional, a vibrant urban lifestyle is mandatory. Many Downtown West End homes offer every possible amenity with condo listings averaging $475,000 to $500,000. The most prestigious condos in the Downtown West End can fetch upwards of $10 million.
Studio apartments as well as one-, two-, and three-bedroom options are on the market and waiting for you. This housing market is a minute's walk from the city centre, right in the LRT free-fare zone. Maintenance-free living steps from the Bow River pathway with quick access by car out of the core on Bow Trail SW.
Downtown West End Community Highlights
- Beautiful new condominium developments with luxury penthouse suites and marvelous city views.
- Access to anywhere in the city on the LRT. Downtown West End is still in the LRT free-fare zone.
- Assisted-living options for older adults.
- Grocery stores, wine boutiques, and coffee shops with major downtown shopping just three train stops away.
- The trendy Kensington district is just across the Louise Bridge on 10 St NW.
- Plentiful bike paths and walking trails along the Bow River.
- SAIT, the University of Calgary, and Foothills Hospital are 10-15 minutes north by train.
Downtown West End Condominium Amenities
When you buy property in the Downtown West End you can walk to work and back again along the Bow River from your beautiful condo, or you can take the train east for free. Enjoy the community fitness studio in your building or take advantage of the downtown fitness clubs. Meet friends for dinner around the corner or stay in and enjoy showing off the sunset from your high-rise apartment. Use a Car2Go to get around town or rent a car and head to the mountains to ski. There's no grass to cut and no snow to shovel when you're living downtown.
Downtown West End Local Schools
- Connaught Community School
- Sunalta Elementary School
- Mount Royal Junior High School
- Western Canada Senior High School
- St. Mary's Catholic Senior High School
Downtown West End Condominium Agents
Planning to buy or sell a condo in Downtown West End? Allow our real estate team to help you navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Downtown West End condo unit. As City Centre real estate agents, we're well-versed in the unique dynamics of the Downtown West End condo market.
Contact Justin Havre & Associates of RE/MAX First to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Selling your Downtown West End condominium? Visit our market analysis page for a condo value estimate within minutes.
Back to City Centre Real Estate