Eau Claire Condos For Sale - JUST LISTED
Find up-to-date Eau Claire condos for sale & City Centre real estate below! Eau Claire, right at the heart of downtown Calgary, is a neighbourhood that literally beats with the city. Fun and convenience await the residents of this vibrant community of condominiums. The Eau Claire Market nearby provides shopping, entertainment, dining and professional services for residents and guests. Prince's Island is excellent for nature and outdoor activities especially in summer. Searching for further information on Eau Claire condominiums for sale? Arrange for a condo showing by contacting your local real estate experts today. Read more about Eau Claire condominiums.
Condos For Sale in Eau Claire Calgary
Eau Claire Condominium Market
An Eau Claire address in downtown Calgary is a prestigious address. Located in the heart of the city next to the Bow River, this exciting residential and entertainment community is where you'll find high-end townhomes and mid- to high-rise condominium listings from the high $700,000s to $2.5 million and beyond. Some of Eau Claire's older, more established properties have moderately priced units in the $500,000 to $600,000 range. Penthouse suites in Eau Claire are the most spectacular in the city and are snapped up as soon as they come for sale on the market. The name Eau Claire comes from the lumber mill that once stood here on the river bank. Residents love living in Calgary's "festival central" and enjoy the parks and pathways along the Bow.
Eau Claire Community Highlights
- The excitement of living downtown is appealing, yet the tranquility of watching the river run past Prince's Island Park, St. Patrick's Island and the river pathways provides respite.
- Restaurants, hotels, shopping and the festival space are just outside your door.
- Enjoy front row seats to Calgary Folk Fest, A Taste of Calgary and the myriad of public events held throughout the year.
- The YMCA at Eau Claire has a pool, gym and complete fitness programs.
- Quick access to Calgary's famous Plus 15 network of pedestrian walkways.
- The LRT is a few blocks north.
- Just 10 minutes to the SAIT, the University of Calgary or Foothills Medical Centre.
Eau Claire Condominium Amenities
There's never a dull moment in the community of Eau Claire. Calgary's finest downtown restaurants are just steps away from your condo or you can jump in a Car2Go or grab a cab and find more dining options in nearby Kensington, Fourth Street or on the Red Mile. Take the train to a Flames game or on summer nights enjoy live music on Prince's Island Park. Most residential buildings in Eau Claire offer underground parking if you must have your own car. When living in this community, you can walk to work through the Plus 15 system and work out at the Eau Claire Y.
Eau Claire Local Schools
- Connaught Community School
- Sunalta Elementary School
- Sacred Heart Catholic Elementary
- Mount Royal Junior High School
- Western Canada Senior High School
- St. Mary's Catholic Senior High School
Eau Claire Condominium Agents
Interested in purchasing a condo in Eau Claire? Allow our real estate team to help you through the purchase of your new Eau Claire condo unit or expertly negotiate the sale of your current residence. As City Centre real estate agents, we're experts on the dynamics unique to the Eau Claire condo market.
Connect with Justin Havre & Associates of RE/MAX First to learn more about Eau Claire buyer or seller representation. If you're looking to sell, check our market analysis page to learn about the possible resale value of your condominium!
Back to City Centre Real Estate