Edgemont Homes - JUST LISTED
View today's hottest Edgemont homes for sale & real estate in Northwest Calgary below! Single professionals and families will find a home in the bustling neighborhood of Edgemont. With a population of 17,000 people, this community boasts more people than most other neighbourhoods in the city. However, it doesn't feel crowded, as houses are well-spaced and the community is well-organized. To request up-to-date information about Edgemont properties for sale or to set up a home tour, contact your local real estate experts today. Read more about Edgemont real estate.
Homes For Sale in Edgemont Northwest Calgary
Edgemont Real Estate Market
Edgemont real estate is a community of fairly affluent residents living there with a friendly neighbourhood atmosphere. The Edgemont property is bounded north by Country Hills Blvd, east by Shaganappi Trail NW, south by John Laurie Blvd NW and west by Sarcee Trail NW. Home ownership here is an impressive 90%. The housing market offers real estate that is mostly spacious single-family detached houses and then some condos and townhome properties that were built in the late 1980's. Subdivisions in Edgemont include Edgepark, Edgeridge, Edgevalley, Edgebrook, Edgehill and Edgedale. Average home listing prices are in the $525,000 to $575,000 range, with massive hilltop houses with fantastic views priced upwards of $1.5 million.
Edgemont Community Highlights
- Hilltop views looking south and west towards the mountains.
- Natural ravines throughout the community which are protected and teeming with wildlife.
- Bike trails, walking paths and great access to Nose Hill Park.
- Close to shopping at Northland Village, Dalhousie Station and Market Mall.
- Townhomes and adult living communities.
- Close to the University of Calgary, Foothills Medical Centre and the Alberta Children's Hospital.
- Schools within walking distance for students in grades K-12.
Edgemont Neighbourhood Amenities
Families living here enjoy the community of Edgemont's many recreational programs along with neighbourhood skating rinks, tennis courts and playgrounds. Real estate with proximity to major transportation routes allows easy access to many other parts of the city. In addition, since Edgemont is built on a high elevation right next to Nose Hill, much of the real estate on the market has great views of the city and the Rockies. Homes in Edgemont offer views that you just can't get anywhere else in Calgary.
Edgemont Local Schools
- Edgemont Elementary School
- Mother May Greene Catholic Elementary School
- Captain John Palliser School
- Branton Junior High School (French Immersion)
- Tom Baines Junior High School
- St. Luke Catholic Elementary School
- Branton Junior High School (French)
- St. Jean Brebeuf Junior High School
- Madeleine d'Houet Catholic Junior High School
- Sir Winston Churchill Senior High School
- William Aberhart Senior High School (French)
- St. Francis Catholic Senior High School
Edgemont Real Estate Agents
Planning to buy or sell a home in Edgemont? Allow our real estate team to help you navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Edgemont property. As Northwest Calgary real estate agents, we're well-versed in the unique dynamics of the Edgemont real estate market.
Contact Justin Havre & Associates of RE/MAX First to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Selling your Edgemont home? Visit our market analysis page for a property value estimate within minutes.
Back to Northwest Calgary Real Estate