Evanston Homes & Real Estate - JUST LISTED
Find up-to-date Evanston homes for sale & North Calgary real estate below! Families looking to live in a house on top of a hill will find plenty of options in Evanston. One of the most elevated neighborhoods in Calgary, it offers fresh air and an amazing view of the valley and the County Hills Golf Course. Searching for further information on Evanston properties for sale? Arrange for a home showing by contacting your local real estate experts today. Read more about Evanston real estate.
Homes For Sale in Evanston North Calgary
Evanston Real Estate Market
The vibrant neighbourhood of Evanston is situated at the north end of Calgary. The community was founded in 2002 and is on a high point above the historic Symon's Valley Ranch area. The properties in Evanston are bordered by Symons Valley Rd NW on the west and to the south by Beddington Trail NW. Evanston is ideal for nature lovers and, through innovative environmental design, has managed to maintain some aspects of the wild prairie. This neighbourhood is surrounded by walking trails, recreation areas, and features a storm water pond. The real estate market offers a variety of multi-family and single-family homes for sale, all of which have easy access to Stoney Trail Ring Road. The average listing price is just under $500,000, with even the most expensive homes on the market still priced at under $1 million.
Evanston Community Highlights
- The neighbourhood is unique within the northern part of the city, laid out in an open concept with natural grasslands, exposed sandstone ridges and plenty of green space.
- The community was designed with a limited number of fences to foster more community interaction.
- This neighbourhood is home to 10,000 people, a majority of which are under the age of 18.
- Many homes have front porches to encourage interaction with the street and the community.
- Residents love nearby Country Hills Golf Course and Vivo for Healthier Generations recreation centre.
- There is a full-service shopping district on Symon's Valley Blvd NW with medical clinics, restaurants and quick service food options.
- Evanston has two residences for senior care.
Evanston Neighbourhood Amenities
Homes in Evanston are on a high plateau, providing scenic views of the city to the south. The neighbourhood is close to Stoney Trail, so it's quick to get to the airport, Cross Iron Mills Mall in Balzac, or the highway north to Red Deer and Edmonton. Evanston is a walkable community and the grassland preserves give residents living here breathing space and a new perspective. The open concept neighbourhood creates positive interactions between community members. Evanston is truly a gem in North Calgary.
Evanston Local Schools
- Kenneth D. Taylor Elementary School
- Our Lady of Grace School
- Georges Vanier Junior High School
- James Fowler Senior High School
- St. Francis Catholic Senior High School
Evanston Real Estate Agents
Interested in buying a home in Evanston? Allow our real estate team to help you through the purchase of your new Evanston property or expertly negotiate the sale of your current residence. As North Calgary real estate agents, we're experts on the dynamics unique to the Evanston real estate market.
Connect with Justin Havre & Associates of RE/MAX First to learn more about Evanston buyer or seller representation. If you're looking to sell, check our market analysis page to learn about the possible resale value of your home!
Back to North Calgary Real Estate