Hamptons Homes - JUST LISTED
Find up-to-date Hamptons homes for sale & Northwest Calgary real estate below! Those who are looking for a serene and simple, yet elegant and upscale neighbourhood will feel at home in Hamptons Calgary real estate. The name of the place alone brings memories of elite communities. The homes sit in a vast grassland with ravines nearby and a spectacular 18-hole golf course. Searching for further information on Hamptons properties for sale? Arrange for a home showing by contacting your local real estate experts today. Read more about Hamptons real estate.
Homes For Sale in Hamptons Northwest Calgary
Hamptons Real Estate Market
The Hamptons is a golf course community and upscale neighbourhood of single-family homes. The Hamptons property and the 18-hole championship Hamptons Golf Course is north of Country Hills Blvd NW between Shaganappi Trail NW and Sarcee Trail. This picturesque neighbourhood of stucco houses built in the 1990's is blooming with community flower beds in the summer and is a hub of winter sports activity during the colder months. The average home listing price is $700,000 to $750,000, with a small percentage of attached homes and multi-family properties. In addition to the wonderful greens of the Hamptons Golf Course, there are 30 acres of grasslands and natural areas. There's plenty of breathing room and marvelous scenery in this lovely North West community.
Hamptons Community Highlights
- There are ball diamonds, tennis courts, and an Olympic-sized outdoor hockey rink with heated bleachers for the recreation and comfort of Hamptons community members.
- Neighbourhood bike trails connect to the pathway system at Nose Hill Park.
- Nearby Vivo for Healthier Generations, a full-service recreation facility offers swimming, hockey, fitness facilities and recreation programs. There is also a public library.
- Shopping is at Country Hills Village and Crowfoot Town Centre, with Cross Iron Mills not too far away.
- The golf course and private clubhouse is the centerpiece of the Hamptons. Numerous pro golfers, including Arnold Palmer, Annika Sorenstam, and Vijay Singh, have visited the golf course at the Country Club of the Hamptons. The course is challenging, scenic, and the on-site staff provides exceptional service to players and residents.
Hamptons Neighbourhood Amenities
Within the community, a state-of-the-art clubhouse features fine dining, a large pro golf shop, and a boardroom. Owners of Hamptons Calgary homes enjoy wonderful views of the fairways and visiting with neighbours while hiking, cycling, playing at the Olympic-sized hockey rink, or simply strolling along the fairways for a day of golf.
Hamptons Local Schools
- Hamptons Elementary School (K-3)
- Captain John Palliser Elementary School (4-6)
- St. Dominic Elementary School
- St. Luke Catholic Elementary School (French Immersion)
- Tom Baines Junior High School
- Senator Patrick Burns School
- St. Jean Brebeuf Catholic Junior High School
- Sir Winston Churchill Senior High School
- William Aberhart Senior High School (French Immersion)
- St. Francis Catholic Senior High School
Hamptons Real Estate Agents
Interested in buying a home in Hamptons? Allow our real estate team to help you through the purchase of your new Hamptons property or expertly negotiate the sale of your current residence. As Northwest Calgary real estate agents, we're experts on the dynamics unique to the Hamptons real estate market.
Connect with Justin Havre & Associates of RE/MAX First to learn more about Hamptons buyer or seller representation. If you're looking to sell, check our market analysis page to learn about the possible resale value of your home!
Back to Northwest Calgary Real Estate