Heritage Pointe Homes - JUST LISTED
Search the newest Heritage Pointe homes for sale below. Heritage Pointe is popular for its beautiful and spacious homes, featuring superior craftsmanship in an elegant and lush environment. Carved in the verdant grounds of Heritage Pointe Golf Club in Pine Creek Valley, this neighbourhood provides the residents living here an incomparable outdoor lifestyle amidst lakes, community green spaces, trails, and park lands. For additional information about Heritage Pointe properties for sale or to organize a private tour, contact your local real estate experts today! Read more about Heritage Pointe real estate.
Homes For Sale in Heritage Pointe AB
Heritage Pointe Real Estate Market
The real estate market offers homes for sale with listing prices ranging from the mid-600's to well over $3 million. Neighbourhood children can go to any of the schools nearby. Access is via Deerfoot Trail and MacLeod Trail that leads to the downtown area. This luxury neighbourhood provides plenty of choice in the housing market, from large bungalows with double or triple-front garages, wrap-around decks and walkout basements to two-storey executive homes with luxury finishes and instant access to the golf course.
This golf course community is located just outside of Calgary's southern property boundary and includes the prestigious community of Artesia. This quiet, upscale community is in the Pine Creek Valley by the Bow River as it winds its way south. Potential buyers will find breathtaking views of the mountains at Heritage Pointe where your luxury home is waiting right on the golf course. The average listing price in this deluxe enclave of real estate is $1.3 million. Homes on the market surround the 27-hole public course, with a full-service clubhouse that is also open to the public. Heritage Pointe is situated west of Macleod Trail and north of Dunbow Road in the Municipal District of Foothills.
Heritage Pointe Neighbourhood Highlights
- Properties in Heritage Pointe are large and can accommodate a very large estate home. Each piece of real estate backs up either onto the golf course or onto a natural feature such as a native tree stand, storm water pond or preserved grassland.
- The DeWinton district is completely rural in Foothills County and offers a serene, country setting surrounded by acreages and farms with grazing horses and fields of hay.
- Choose Macleod Trail or Deerfoot Trail and Stoney Trail to get into the city, to the airport or to connect with the Trans-Canada Highway.
- Challenge yourself at one of the other nearby golf courses — Carmoney Golf & Country Club or Cottonwood.
- The Calgary Polo Club, a private member's facility, is nearby.
- DeWinton has a charming country general store, a post office, and a community hall.
Heritage Pointe Local Schools
Heritage Pointe Real Estate Agents
Considering the purchase or sale of a home in Heritage Pointe? Allow our real estate team to guide you through the purchase of your new Heritage Pointe property or the sale of your current residence. As local real estate agents, we have insider knowledge of the dynamics unique to Heritage Pointe real estate.
Contact Justin Havre & Associates of RE/MAX First to get more information about representation for buyers and sellers. Getting involved in the Heritage Pointe real estate market? Connect with us for a free home evaluation instantly!