Legacy Homes & Real Estate - JUST LISTED
View today's hottest Legacy homes for sale & real estate in South Calgary below! Legacy is one of Calgary's newest communities, with 6,500 homes planned in a 1,000-acre area. It's located between Walden and Heritage Point in the city's south zone. The master-planned Legacy neighbourhood will have several housing types to meet the varying needs of a medley of Canadian families. Prices start as low as $279,000. To request up-to-date information about Legacy properties for sale or to set up a home tour, contact your local real estate experts today. Read more about Legacy real estate.
Homes For Sale in Legacy South Calgary
Legacy Real Estate Market
Legacy is an up and coming neighbourhood at the edge of Calgary, east of Macleod Trail and south of 210 Ave SE. You can purchase a resale home in Legacy still under warranty or choose your property and choose your builder. Legacy is a multi-generational community with multi-family buildings, attached residences and mixed-use space.
Average home listings in this new community are priced at $375,000 to $400,000 yet this housing market also features wonderful new houses with plenty of living space that come in around the $700,000s. Come tour the area and put your personal stamp on a home in this fresh new suburban community.
Legacy Community Highlights
- Legacy has a small-town vibe where residents living here feel connected. A monument at the entrance to the neighbourhood creates the feeling that Legacy is an important place and a community built to last.
- Legacy homes have been built with the environment surrounding the real estate in mind. Wherever possible, cul-de-sacs connect with a natural, central wooded areas that will be preserved with walking trails for your enjoyment. Nearby, 300 acres of environmental lands have been reserved for the City of Calgary to ensure maintenance and preservation
- Legacy offers shopping in nearby Seton and Cranston and is next door to the South Health Campus Hospital.
- Close to Stoney Trail Ring Road and Deerfoot Trail and minutes from the Somerset/Bridlewood LRT Station.
Legacy Neighbourhood Amenities
Legacy is one of Calgary's most welcoming communities for both new and retired families alike, with real estate that has a reasonable price point and a generous focus on the amenities that matter. Legacy homes are meant for people of all ages, boasting a selection of both entry-level and upgraded properties on the market to meet your needs.
Legacy Local Schools
- Fish Creek Elementary School
- St. Teresa of Calcutta Catholic Elementary School (French Immersion)
- St. Catherine Catholic Elementary School
- St. Stephen Catholic Elementary and Junior High School
- Mid-Sun Junior High School
- Dr. E.P. Scarlett Senior High School
- Bishop O’Byrne Catholic Senior High School
Legacy Real Estate Agents
Planning to buy or sell a home in Legacy? Allow our real estate team to help you navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Legacy property. As South Calgary real estate agents, we're well-versed in the unique dynamics of the Legacy real estate market.
Contact Justin Havre & Associates of RE/MAX First to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Selling your Legacy home? Visit our market analysis page for a property value estimate within minutes.
Back to South Calgary Real Estate