New Brighton Homes - JUST LISTED
Search the newest New Brighton homes for sale & Southeast Calgary real estate below. New Brighton is part of the McKenzie Towne development, constructed in the early 2000's. It's located on the east side of 52 St SE and situated between 130 Ave SE and McIvor Blvd SE. It was built at the time when the High Street concept and urban village model was in its infancy. The intent was to recreate the intimacy of a village one might find in the English countryside. For additional information about New Brighton properties for sale or to organize a private tour, contact your local real estate experts today! Read more about New Brighton real estate.
Homes For Sale in New Brighton Southeast Calgary
New Brighton Real Estate Market
The architecture in New Brighton reflects a Tudor style with Arts & Crafts and Prairie Modern influences. Lots are narrow, front yards are smaller, and those yards are surrounded by the proverbial white picket fences. Home prices are very attractive, with the average New Brighton home available for somewhere between $400,000 to $425,000.
One of the developer's goals was to make this neighbourhood feel like a village in the English Countryside, to help foster a sense of community and a profound sense of place. The character of the neighbourhood is reflected in the Bell Tower which overlooks the pond in the centre of the community. The real estate market offers a variety of choices from starter homes to single-family houses and modern street homes and condominiums.
New Brighton Community Highlights
- A central park and wonderful community centre called the New Brighton Club.
- A 20-acre green space in which the natural marshland has been preserved and incorporated into the park plan.
- Shopping in McKenzie Towne on High Street or at South Trail Crossing on 130 Ave SE, a major shopping hub with fast food, ethnic restaurants and a steak house.
- Close to Deerfoot Trail and Stoney Trail for easy commuting anywhere in the city.
- The future Green Line for the LRT is penciled in for 52 St SE.
- Reserved space for future schools and close to the South Health Campus Hospital.
New Brighton Local Schools
- Acadia Elementary School
- St. Albert the Great Catholic Elementary & Junior High School
- David Thompson Middle School
- Lord Beaverbrook Senior High School
- Bishop Grandin Catholic Senior High School
New Brighton Real Estate Agents
Considering the purchase or sale of a home in New Brighton? Allow our real estate team to guide you through the purchase of your new New Brighton property or the sale of your current residence. As Southeast Calgary real estate agents, we have insider knowledge of the dynamics unique to New Brighton real estate.
Contact Justin Havre & Associates of RE/MAX First to get more information about representation for buyers and sellers. Getting involved in the New Brighton real estate market? Connect with us for a free home evaluation instantly!
Back to Southeast Calgary Real Estate