Nolan Hill Homes & Real Estate - JUST LISTED
Welcome to your local Nolan Hill homes for sale & real estate in North Calgary resource. Inspired by the Irish countryside, Nolan Hill takes advantage of Calgary's lush green landscape to create a living destination that's peaceful and relaxing. Using designs from the British Isles, Nolan Hill features unique architecture, diverse homes and a community that has been built to complement the natural landscape. For more information on Nolan Hill properties for sale or to schedule a private showing, contact your local real estate experts today! Read more about Nolan Hill real estate.
Homes For Sale in Nolan Hill North Calgary
Nolan Hill Real Estate Market
The community of Nolan Hill is one of the five communities that make up the Symon's Valley district in North Calgary. Nolan Hill real estate is at the edge of the city above 128 Ave NW between Shaganappi Trail on the west and Sarcee Trail on the east. This neighbourhood has a distinct Celtic flavour with a replica castle ruin greeting visitors at the entrance to the community. Home buyers will also find Celtic touches in the architecture of the homes on the market as well as condos and commercial buildings in the area. Nolan Hill has detached, attached single-family, and condo residences with an average listing price of $575,000.
Nolan Hill Community Highlights
- The amenities of Nolan Hill's 500 acres enhance the natural landscape and emphasize the ravines, parks, ponds and rolling hills near the community.
- Nolan Hill features community-based amenities, including 3 sports fields, 2 baseball diamonds, numerous wet ponds, linear neighbourhood walking paths and open green space.
- There's a nod to the Old Country with the use of weathered stone and an exterior colour palette reflecting the prairie landscape in the Symon's Valley district.
- This newer suburb already has great amenities for those living here, such as the Beacon Hill Shopping Centre and the Creekside Shopping Centre. Cross Iron Mills is only 10 minutes up Highway 2 in Balzac.
- Nolan Hill families can take advantage of the many minor sports leagues in the area with several recreation centres in close range — Vivo for Healthier Generations and a bit further east, the Village Square Leisure Centre.
- Students are bused to nearby communities for all levels of school.
Nolan Hill Neighbourhood Amenities
Nolan Hill homes have been built with "Old World Charm" and the development reflects strong Calgary values like integrity, strength of character and dedication. It celebrates the achievements of its residents and encourages love, loyalty and friendship. Residents who own Nolan Hill real estate will feel the strength of a true community that has solid values built into its very foundation.
Nolan Hill Local Schools
- Ranchlands Elementary School
- Mother Mary Greene Catholic Elementary School
- H.D. Cartwright Junior High School
- St. Jean Brebeuf Catholic Junior High School
- Sir Winston Churchill Senior High School
- St. Francis Catholic Senior High School
Nolan Hill Real Estate Agents
Looking to purchase a home in Nolan Hill? Let our real estate team guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new Nolan Hill property. As North Calgary real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the unique dynamics of the real estate market in Nolan Hill.
Contact Justin Havre & Associates of RE/MAX First to learn more about representation for buyers and sellers. Preparing to sell your Nolan Hill property? Head to our market analysis page for a home value estimate within moments.
Back to North Calgary Real Estate