Panorama Hills Homes - JUST LISTED
Find up-to-date Panorama Hills homes for sale & North Calgary real estate below! One of Calgary's newer communities, Panorama Hills lives up to its name. Residents here find their beautiful homes near the Beddington Trail, the Hidden Valley, and Evanston. Access is provided by Harvest Hills Blvd and Country Hills Blvd to the east and south respectively. Searching for further information on Panorama Hills properties for sale? Arrange for a home showing by contacting your local real estate experts today. Read more about Panorama Hills real estate.
Homes For Sale in Panorama Hills North Calgary
Panorama Hills Real Estate Market
Panorama Hills in North Calgary was constructed in the late 1990's and is the city's first e-community neighbourhood, where all houses and condominiums are wired for smart technology living and high-speed internet connections. It's the city's largest single community with a population of 25,000. The neighbourhood is surrounded by the Stoney Trail on the north, extending south to Country Hills Blvd NW, with scenic Nose Creek on the east and the Country Hills Golf Course to the west. There are plenty of green spaces, a golf course, parks, and trails that all interconnect with Calgary's network of hiking and cycling paths.
The current housing market offers an average listing price of $441,000 with some condos available for under $200,000, while the high-value real estate on the market can top $1.2 million. More than 80% of properties in Panorama Hills are single-family detached homes.
Panorama Hills Community Highlights
- Multiple parks and open space.
- Rec center with pool, rinks, gymnasiums, and a public library at Vivo for Healthier Generations.
- Wonderful shopping at Country Hills Towne Centre with lots of restaurants and movie theatres.
- The community centre has a spray park, beach volleyball court, and a hill for sledding in the winter.
- Several historic sites in the neighbourhood with markers providing a true sense of place.
- Panorama Hills belongs to the Northern Hills Community Association, which provides social programming, hosts community celebrations, and advocates at City Hall for residents.
Panorama Hills Neighbourhood Amenities
The geography of the area is unique to properties in Panorama Hills. The rolling countryside and ravines on the backside of Nose Hill Park make this a picturesque community. The bike paths around the neighbourhood provide interest for those living here. The historic plaque in honour of Reverend George McDougall and the John A. Lewis Rock Quarry help shape the character of this neighbourhood.
There are eight transit routes through Panorama Hills, which is a more car-dependent neighbourhood than others like it in North Calgary. Panorama Hills is an affordable, quality neighbourhood with a good selection of multi-family real estate options on the market.
Panorama Hills Local Schools
- Panorama Hills School
- Dr. J.K. Mulloy Elementary School
- St. Jerome Elementary School
- Captain Nichola Goddard Middle School
- Sir John A. Macdonald Junior High School
- John G. Diefenbaker Senior High School
- St. Francis Catholic Senior High School
Panorama Hills Real Estate Agents
Interested in buying a home in Panorama Hills? Allow our real estate team to help you through the purchase of your new Panorama Hills property or expertly negotiate the sale of your current residence. As North Calgary real estate agents, we're experts on the dynamics unique to the Panorama Hills real estate market.
Connect with Justin Havre & Associates of RE/MAX First to learn more about Panorama Hills buyer or seller representation. If you're looking to sell, check our market analysis page to learn about the possible resale value of your home!
Back to North Calgary Real Estate