Parkhill Homes & Real Estate - JUST LISTED
View today's hottest Parkhill homes for sale & real estate in City Centre below! Parkhill is a popular neighbourhood both for its historical value and its magnificent scenery. Named after Stanley Park which it overlooks, this hillside community was founded in 1910 and still retains some of the amazing turn-of-the century designs, which blend well with the modern development. To request up-to-date information about Parkhill properties for sale or to set up a home tour, contact your local real estate experts today. Read more about Parkhill real estate.
Homes For Sale in Parkhill Calgary
Parkhill Real Estate Market
The Parkhill community is south of downtown on the hillside above the Elbow River. This neighbourhood is west of the Macleod Trail, between Mission Road on the north and Crescent Road on the south. This housing market offers a mixed-bag of home styles, ranging from very old houses and older duplex properties in need of new life to modern infills on R2 lots and new luxury custom homes for sale with listing prices of nearly $2 million. Because Parkhill is such a small community so close to downtown and is so geographically interesting and inspiring, the average price for real estate in this neighbourhood is $1.2 million.
Parkhill Community Highlights
- Homes featuring stunning architecture and dynamic views over the Elbow River escarpment and west across the city to the mountains.
- Easy access to Fourth Street and to downtown Calgary by bike, car or even on foot.
- Stanley Park is just south of Parkhill with a wonderful community outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts, a playground and first-class baseball facility.
- Repsol Centre, one of Calgary's largest fitness facilities, and the neighbourhood aquatic centre are nearby.
- Great transit service with an LRT Stop at 39 Ave SW.
- The Southern Alberta Pioneer Centre is a community attraction and great banquet hall.
Parkhill Neighbourhood Amenities
Residents living in the Parkhill community can relax and enjoy its many neighbourhood facilities and amenities which include an outdoor pool, a pebble beach, and numerous parks. They can also tour the Repsol Centre and the Glencoe Club nearby. Those looking to make some trendy purchases will enjoy the shopping and dining which is also provided by a row of shops and restaurants along 4th Street and 17th Avenue. Of course, home owners living here may also prefer to go downtown, which is just a short drive away. Access is via 33rd Avenue, Mission Road, MacLeod Trail, Crescent Blvd and Fourth Street.
Parkhill Local Schools
- Rideau Park Elementary & Junior High School
- St. Gerard's Catholic Elementary (French Immersion)
- St. Augustine Elementary & Junior High School
- Elboya Elementary & Junior High School (French)
- Western Canada Senior High School
- St. Mary's Catholic Senior High School
Parkhill Real Estate Agents
Planning to buy or sell a home in Parkhill? Allow our real estate team to help you navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Parkhill property. As City Centre real estate agents, we're well-versed in the unique dynamics of the Parkhill real estate market.
Contact Justin Havre & Associates of RE/MAX First to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Selling your Parkhill home? Visit our market analysis page for a property value estimate within minutes.
Back to City Centre Real Estate