Patterson Homes & Real Estate - JUST LISTED
Find up-to-date Patterson homes for sale & West Calgary real estate below! Patterson Heights and Prominence Point are relatively new communities built from acreage, which combine to form Patterson. This neighbourhood shares a community association with nearby Coach Hill for recreation and other activities. Residents have an excellent view of the Bow River Valley and the city skyline. Nearby West Springs provides convenient shopping. Children can go to any of the schools in nearby communities. Searching for further information on Patterson properties for sale? Arrange for a home showing by contacting your local real estate experts today. Read more about Patterson real estate.
Homes For Sale in Patterson West Calgary
Patterson Real Estate Market
Patterson is located on Broadcast Hill, west of Sarcee Trail. The primary real estate area of Patterson Heights is between Bow Trail and Old Banff Coach Road. This higher-end neighbourhood includes the exclusive district known as Prominence Point at the summit of the hill.
The housing market features single-family homes, townhomes and condominiums. Buyers will love Patterson Heights, as real estate on the market runs the gammit from affordable to luxury, with an average listing price of $675,000 to $700,000. This district was built in the 1980's and homes have a unique vantage point over the city and the Bow River Valley.
Patterson Community Highlights
- Architecture inspired by the real estate of San Francisco.
- A large apartment complex, which once served as the media village during the 1988 Winter Games, was recently upgraded and converted into condos with a birds-eye view to the east.
- Downtown is a quick drive through Bow Trail, and Sarcee connects with all highways leading out of Calgary.
- Handy shopping right in the community with Westbrook Mall, West Hills Shopping Centre and the new West Springs shopping/restaurant district just minutes away.
- Close to Winsport Canada Olympic Park and Westside Rec Centre.
Patterson Neighbourhood Amenities
Patterson Heights and Prominence Point feature real estate that's high atop the city on Broadcast Hill, with either views of the city or a location next to natural ravines. It's an interesting neighbourhood that's fun to explore, with a variety of unique housing options. Like many of the communities on the west side of the city, residents here enjoy living in a newer suburban community that's closer to the city centre than other neighbourhoods of similar vintage.
Patterson Local Schools
- Olympic Heights School
- Wildwood Elementary School
- John W. Costello Catholic Elementary School
- St. Gregory Catholic Middle School
- Vincent Massey Junior High School
- Ernest Manning Senior High School
- Bishop Carroll Catholic Senior High School
Patterson Real Estate Agents
Interested in buying a home in Patterson? Allow our real estate team to help you through the purchase of your new Patterson property or expertly negotiate the sale of your current residence. As West Calgary real estate agents, we're experts on the dynamics unique to the Patterson real estate market.
Connect with Justin Havre & Associates of RE/MAX First to learn more about Patterson buyer or seller representation. If you're looking to sell, check our market analysis page to learn about the possible resale value of your home!
Back to West Calgary Real Estate