Pump Hill Homes & Real Estate - JUST LISTED
Welcome to your local Pump Hill homes for sale & real estate in South Calgary resource. Pump Hill is one of the city's most modern and upscale neighbourhoods. Residents here have easy access to the Southland Leisure Centre, South Glenmore Park, Heritage Park, Weaslehead Flats and the pathways along the Glenmore Reservoir. For more information on Pump Hill properties for sale or to schedule a private showing, contact your local real estate experts today! Read more about Pump Hill real estate.
Homes For Sale in Pump Hill South Calgary
Pump Hill Real Estate Market
The luxury community of Pump Hill is bordered by 90 Ave SW on the north and Southland Drive SW and is situated on the west side of 14 St SW. As the city has grown around Pump Hill, the neighbourhood has worked hard to preserve its heritage as a country estate community. It's named for the landmark windmill that once pumped water here for a market garden.
There are homes for sale on "mini-acreages" with multi-million price tags, plus larger executive-style houses on winding streets and an adult villa community which was constructed in the mid-1990's. Homes on the market in Pump Hill are in the higher price range, some listings being upwards of $10 million. For those looking to tour the area, the original windmill was dismantled and is now on display at Fort Calgary.
Pump Hill Community Highlights
- Country estate sized properties in an urban area with excellent services nearby.
- Close to Chinook Centre and Southcentre Mall, with Glenmore Landing Shopping Centre located just across 90 Ave SW with groceries, coffee shops, dining and medical facilities.
- Close to Heritage Park and Rockyview General Hospital.
- Walking distance to the Southland Leisure Centre with wave pool, fitness facilities, gymnasium and two full-sized indoor rinks.
- The Calgary Jewish Centre and House of Jacob Mikveh Israel Congregation is in Pump Hill.
- There is a maintenance-free adult-only villa community.
- Access is via major roadways like 90 Avenue, 4th Street, 19th Street, Southland Drive, Elbow Drive and Glenmore Trail.
Pump Hill Neighbourhood Amenities
Wherever you live in Pump Hill, you're close to shopping, transit, schools, churches and recreation. Residents here love to walk in Pump Hill, whether it's around their own beautiful community with trees older than the homes themselves or north to the pathways around the reservoir. Take a running clinic with the Running Room at Glenmore Landing or relax over a cold beverage at the local pub. Nearby 14 St SW will have you downtown in no time.
Pump Hill Local Schools
- Nellie McClung Elementary School (GATE Program)
- John Ware Junior High School
- St. Benedict Catholic Elementary School
- Henry Wise Wood Senior High School
- Bishop Grandin Catholic Senior High School
Pump Hill Real Estate Agents
Looking to purchase a home in Pump Hill? Let our real estate team guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new Pump Hill property. As South Calgary real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the unique dynamics of the real estate market in Pump Hill.
Contact Justin Havre & Associates of RE/MAX First to learn more about representation for buyers and sellers. Preparing to sell your Pump Hill property? Head to our market analysis page for a home value estimate within moments.
Back to South Calgary Real Estate