Pump Hill Real Estate - Calgary
Welcome to your top Pump Hill homes for sale and Calgary real estate source. Pump Hill in South Calgary is one of the city’s modern and upscale neighborhoods. Residents here have easy access to Southland Leisure Centre, South Glenmore Park, Heritage Park, Weaslehead Flats and the pathways along Glenmore Reservoir. For more information about Pump Hill neighborhood homes for sale in Calgary or to schedule a private showing, contact your expert Pump Hill real estate agents today.
Looking to sell or buy a home in Pump Hill? Call Justin Havre & Associates of RE/MAX First, your Just Listed neighbourhood Calgary real estate team at 413-217-0003. We are Pump Hill real estate agents and can help you find all Pump Hill Calgary new listings.
Pump Hill Home Prices and Real Estate
The luxury community of Pump Hill is bordered by 90 Ave SW on the north and Southland Drive SW and is situated on the west side of 14 St SW. As the city has grown around Pump Hill, the neighbourhood has worked hard to preserve its heritage as a country estate community. It’s named for the landmark windmill that once pumped water here for a market garden. There are homes for sale on “mini-acreages” here with multi-million-dollar price tags, plus larger executive-style houses on winding streets and an adult villa community which was constructed in the mid-1990s. Homes on the market in Pump Hill are in the higher price range, some listing being in the upwards of $10 million. For those looking to our the area, the original windmill was dismantled and is now on display at Fort Calgary.
Pump Hill Neighbourhood Highlights
- Country-estate sized properties in an urban area with excellent services nearby.
- Close to Chinook Centre, Southcentre Mall with Glenmore Landing Shopping Centre located just across 90 Ave SW with groceries, coffee shops, dining and medical facilities.
- Close to Heritage Park and Rockyview General Hospital.
- Walking distance to Southland Leisure Centre with wave pool, fitness facilities, gymnasium and two full-sized indoor rinks.
- The Calgary Jewish Centre and House of Jacob Mikveh Israel Congregation is in Pump Hill.
- There is a maintenance-free adult-only villa community.
- Access is via major roadways like 90 Avenue, 4th Street, 19th Street, Southland Drive, Elbow Drive and Glenmore Trail.
Living in Pump Hill
Where ever you live in Pump Hill, you’re close to shopping, transit, schools, churches and recreation. Residents living here love to walk in Pump Hill, whether it’s around their own beautiful community with trees older than the homes themselves or north to the pathways around the reservoir. Take a running clinic at the Running Room at Glenmore Landing or relax over a cold beverage at the local pub. Nearby 14 St SW will have you downtown in no time.
Pump Hill Schools
- Nellie McClung Elementary School (GATE Program)
- John Ware Junior High School
- St. Benedict Catholic Elementary School
- Henry Wise Wood Senior High School
- Bishop Grandin Catholic Senior High School
Pump Hill Real Estate Agents
Considering the purchase or sale of real estate in Pump Hill? Let our team of Calgary real estate specialists professionally assist in your hunt for the perfect home and skillfully negotiate the sale of your existing Calgary house. As Pump Hill neighbourhood real estate agents, we know the unique nature of the Pump Hill real estate market. Our real estate pros can get you on the fast-track to your next home today!
Call Justin Havre & Associates of RE/MAX First today to learn more about buyer or seller representation. Considering the sale of your Calgary Pump Hill home? Receive a free home assessment, where you can instantly calculate your property's estimated market value in seconds!
If you have any questions or inquiries about Pump Hill real estate, don't hesitate to contact our team. Justin Havre at RE/MAX First can be reached online, or by phone at (403) 217-0003.
Search Homes for Sale in Pump Hill
The trademarks MLS® System, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.