Renfrew Homes & Real Estate - JUST LISTED
Welcome to your local Renfrew homes for sale & real estate in City Centre resource. Renfrew is home to a young and diverse community that enjoys the best of both worlds: a quiet life amidst green spaces and parklands with Nose Creek Park and the Bow River pathways nearby and a modern and comfortable life provided by the shops, restaurants, entertainment centers, and fitness facilities found on nearby Edmonton Trail and 16 Avenue. Access to downtown is provided by Edmonton Trail and Banff is reached via Trans Canada Highway. For more information on Renfrew properties for sale or to schedule a private showing, contact your local real estate experts today! Read more about Renfrew real estate.
Homes For Sale in Renfrew Calgary
Renfrew Real Estate Market
Just 10 minutes north of downtown Calgary is the quiet community of Renfrew. Real estate lies just above the Bow River escarpment between the neighbourhood of Bridgeland to the south and 16 Ave NE to the north. This older housing market is being redeveloped with luxury single-family homes and duplex properties with average listing prices being upwards of $1.5 million dollars. There are a few original houses dating back to WWI and many original 1940's raised bungalows for sale in this neighbourhood. It's still possible to find a knock down on a double lot. Condominiums make up two thirds of all residences on the market in this neighbourhood with an average listing price of $300,000. The Renfrew community is prized for it's inner-city location just 3km from the city centre.
Renfrew Community Highlights
- The first airfield in Calgary was on this location and one of the original hangers still remains in the community.
- Renfrew was added to the "Best 50 Neighbourhoods" list by Avenue Magazine in 2014.
- Renfrew Athletic Park boasts a community swimming pool, two indoor rinks and playing fields.
- Calgary Elks Golf & Country Club is nearby. Residents living here also enjoy the Nose Creek pathway system.
- Getting out of town is easy as Renfrew is right on the Trans-Canada and close to Deerfoot Trail (Highway 2).
Renfrew Neighbourhood Amenities
This community is an urban village with a high walkability score. Walking, biking or taking transit to work is common for those living in Renfrew. Residents love the shopping and dining district along Edmonton Trail, with popular Calgary eateries every few doors. Renfrew is a cozy community with fascinating older homes and modern condominiums with wonderful architectural details.
Renfrew Local Schools
- Stanley Jones Elementary School
- St. Alphonsus Elementary & Junior High School
- Colonel Macleod Junior High School
- Crescent Heights Senior High School
- St. Mary's Catholic Senior High School
Renfrew Real Estate Agents
Looking to purchase a home in Renfrew? Let our real estate team guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new Renfrew property. As City Centre real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the unique dynamics of the real estate market in Renfrew.
Contact Justin Havre & Associates of RE/MAX First to learn more about representation for buyers and sellers. Preparing to sell your Renfrew property? Head to our market analysis page for a home value estimate within moments.
Back to City Centre Real Estate