Shaganappi Calgary Newest Listings
See today's Shaganappi homes for sale & Calgary real estate listings below. Shaganappi in City Centre Calgary is one of the city’s oldest neighborhoods, with vibrant and young residents who enjoy a very active lifestyle provided by the various facilities including the Shaganappi Golf Course and the Edworthy Park. Some of them simply relax as they watch the magnificent Bow River Valley from a ridge. For information about Shaganappi neighborhood properties for sale in Calgary or to schedule an exclusive home tour, contact your Shaganappi real estate experts today.
Looking to sell or buy a home in Shaganappi? Call Justin Havre & Associates of RE/MAX First, your Just Listed neighbourhood Calgary real estate team at 413-217-0003. We are Shaganappi real estate agents and can help you find all Shaganappi Calgary new listings.
Shaganappi Home Prices and Real Estate
Shaganappi is a familiar word in the Calgary community. It’s a word with Indigenous roots that refers to the rawhide lacing used to bind things together. The Shaganappi neighbourhood is directly north of the public golf course of the same name, situated on the west side of Crowchild Trail between Bow Trail and 17 Ave SW. This housing market has some century homes and older R2 up/down duplex properties, but like other neighbourhoods close to downtown, Shanganppi has seen aggressive redevelopment as new homes for sale go on the market. Shaganappi houses are more affordable than in neighbouring Scarboro, with an average listing price of $675,000 to $750,000. Yet the real estate for sale here offers similar location and lot types. Homes in Shaganappi rarely come on the market as this is a very popular community.
Shaganappi Neighbourhood Highlights
- Those living in Shaganappi can walk to the public Shaganappi Golf Course on the other side of Bow Trail.
- The community runs recreation programs and maintains an outdoor ice rink. There’s a great toboggan hill at the centre.
- Residents love being close to Edworthy Park in nearby Wildwood.
- Swim and work out at the Killarney Aquatic and Recreation Centre.
- Walk to the Nicholls Family Branch of the Calgary Public Library.
- Enjoy community restaurants and convenient shopping on 17 Ave SW.
- Just a few blocks west is the Westbrook LRT Station, the city’s first underground train station.
Living in Shaganappi
This older community offers home buyers all the benefits of similar neighbourhoods at more affordable price points. Wonderful single family houses and affordable attached homes in an older neighbourhood minutes west of downtown. Close to schools and transit.
- Alexander Ferguson Elementary School
- Holy Name Catholic Elementary School (French Immersion)
- St. Michael Elementary and Junior High School
- Vincent Massey Junior High School
- Mount Royal Junior High School
- Ernest Manning Senior High School
- Western Canada Senior High School
- St. Mary’s Catholic Senior High School
Shaganappi Real Estate Agents
Thinking of buying or selling a house in Shaganappi? Let our team of local real estate professionals guide you through the purchase of your next home, or skillfully negotiate the successful sale of your current Calgary property. As local Shaganappi real estate agents, we're experts on the Calgary housing market dynamics unique to Shaganappi real estate. Our team of professionals will get to work for you today!
Contact Justin Havre & Associates of RE/MAX First today to learn more about our exclusive buyer or seller representation strategies. Plan to sell your Calgary Shaganappi home soon? Visit our free home valuation tool - quickly price your Shaganappi home online in moments!
If you have any questions or inquiries about Shaganappi real estate, don't hesitate to contact our team. Justin Havre at RE/MAX First can be reached online, or by phone at (403) 217-0003.
Search Homes for Sale in Shaganappi
The trademarks MLS® System, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.