Silverado Homes & Real Estate - JUST LISTED
Welcome to your local Silverado homes for sale & real estate in South Calgary resource. Silverado is a community that lives up to its name as synonymous to the glory days of the West. Its rich ranching history is reflected in its architectural design and landscape. For more information on Silverado properties for sale or to schedule a private showing, contact your local real estate experts today! Read more about Silverado real estate.
Homes For Sale in Silverado South Calgary
Silverado Real Estate Market
The new community of Silverado, in the far southern end of the city, reflects the area's rich ranching heritage and is next door to the world-class Spruce Meadows Equestrian Centre. It's situated west of Macleod Trail between Highway 22X and 194 Ave SW. As a developing neighbourhood, Silverado offers the opportunity for buyers to put their personal stamp on the home of their dreams in this housing market.
Average listing prices are $475,000 to $500,000 with a variety of real estate on the market from modern multi-family properties to sleek single-family homes available at attractive entry-level prices. The Stoney Trail Ring Road, once completed, will provide greater access for residents of Silverado.
Silverado Community Highlights
- A unique western-themed community with the picturesque Foothills as a backdrop.
- Natural wetlands surround the residential real estate, which adds to the country feel and tranquility of this new suburban community.
- A new shopping plaza in the community is a neighbourhood focal point with quick serve restaurants, a coffee shop and medical facilities.
- Close to great shopping in the Shawnessy neighbourhood, the South Fish Creek YMCA, Cardel Rec Centre and Calgary Public Library.
- The Somerset/Bridlewood LRT Station is 5 minutes away and the South Health Campus Hospital is 10 minutes east of Silverado.
Silverado Neighbourhood Amenities
With the world-famous equestrian facility Spruce Meadows nearby, this neighbourhood has developed a culture that reflects their authentic relationship with nature. Residents living here are often seen outdoors enjoying their vast community green spaces, or at the Shawnessy Towne Centre enjoying their shopping and dining. Access is via Highway 22X, Sheriff King Street and Macleod Trail.
Silverado Local Schools
- Ethel M. Johnson Elementary School
- Mother Theresa
- Harold Panabaker Junior High School
- Father Whelihan Catholic Elementary and Junior High School
- Dr. E.P. Scarlett Senior High School
- Bishop O'Byrne Catholic Senior High School
Silverado Real Estate Agents
Looking to purchase a home in Silverado? Let our real estate team guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new Silverado property. As South Calgary real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the unique dynamics of the real estate market in Silverado.
Contact Justin Havre & Associates of RE/MAX First to learn more about representation for buyers and sellers. Preparing to sell your Silverado property? Head to our market analysis page for a home value estimate within moments.
Back to South Calgary Real Estate