Skyview Ranch Homes - JUST LISTED
Welcome to your local Skyview Ranch homes for sale & real estate in Northeast Calgary resource. For more information on Skyview Ranch properties for sale or to schedule a private showing, contact your local real estate experts today! Read more about Skyview Ranch real estate.
Homes For Sale in Skyview Ranch Northeast Calgary
Skyview Ranch Real Estate Market
This new community north of the Calgary International Airport has proven to be a popular choice for new Calgary home buyers. It's a family-oriented and affordable housing market with an average home listing price of $350,000. Single-family homes on 25- to 35-foot lots have been a hit on the market. New condo construction is ongoing as the real estate continues to expand. Skyview Ranch is on the east side of Metis Trail and stretches north past 96 Ave NE. The efficient layout of roads in Calgary have added to the popularity of North East Calgary homes.
Skyview Ranch Community Highlights
- A young community, newly developed with many neighbourhood amenities already in place.
- Shopping, a movie theatre, day care, medical/dental clinics, police/fire and EMS services.
- The Peter Lougheed Hospital on 36 St NE is just 10 minutes south.
- More shopping close by at Cross Iron Mills Shopping Mall in Balzac or west in Country Hills.
- Shuttle bus service to the LRT Station in Saddletowne.
- Families love Genesis Centre with full fitness facilities, pools, and a cultural centre.
- The variety of new home styles and modern layouts has been a successful draw in Skyview Ranch.
Skyview Ranch Neighbourhood Amenities
Calgary's North East is one of the fastest growing communities of the city, primarily for the new home designs and affordable housing market prices. Ease of access around the city because of the Stoney Trail completion, airport tunnel, and great interchanges also make this a more desirable area in which to purchase a home.
Skyview Ranch Local Schools
Skyview Ranch Real Estate Agents
Looking to purchase a home in Skyview Ranch? Let our real estate team guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new Skyview Ranch property. As Northeast Calgary real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the unique dynamics of the real estate market in Skyview Ranch.
Contact Justin Havre & Associates of RE/MAX First to learn more about representation for buyers and sellers. Preparing to sell your Skyview Ranch property? Head to our market analysis page for a home value estimate within moments.
Back to Northeast Calgary Real Estate