Springbank Hill Homes - JUST LISTED
Find up-to-date Springbank Hill homes for sale & West Calgary real estate below! With great views of the foothills and the Rocky Mountains and easy access to the downtown core, the Springbank Hill real estate market features some of the most sought-after houses and condos in Calgary. Searching for further information on Springbank Hill properties for sale? Arrange for a home showing by contacting your local real estate experts today. Read more about Springbank Hill real estate.
Homes For Sale in Springbank Hill West Calgary
Springbank Hill Real Estate Market
The Springbank Hill community is a fairly affluent suburb on the western edge of the city built on a gentle north slope. The main real estate area of Springbank Hill is on the north side of Highway 8 and is south of 17 Ave SW, between 69 St SW on the eastern edge and 101 St SW to the west. There are around 10,000 people living in this neighbourhood, which encompasses Springborough and the Summit of Montreux.
Buyers will find a wide range of real estate in Springbank Hill — from brilliant condos for less than $300K, to multi-million dollar homes that will appeal to those who crave a more rural setting. The average listing price of real estate in Springbank Hill is $1.2 million, with some of the finest houses on larger lots commanding prices closer to $5 million. The single-family homes are constructed on narrow but deep lots and pride of ownership is evident in the meticulous landscaping in this neighbourhood.
Springbank Hill Community Highlights
- Springbank Hill is a quiet community, set back from busy freeways. Yet residents living here can be downtown in 20 minutes or they can catch the train at 69 St and 17 Ave SW.
- The Westside Rec Centre is minutes up the hill. Springbank Hill has a local firehall, with several private schools and churches in the neighbourhood.
- The native aspen groves have been preserved and incorporated into the community landscaping. This community promotes gardening and beautiful landscaping among residents and has competitions for gardens every year.
- Springbank Hill is close to Griffiths Woods Park in nearby Discovery Ridge, a natural area along the Elbow River.
- Minutes away is the West Hills Shopping Centre with clothing, books, hardware, drugstores, pet supplies, restaurants, theatres, and more.
Springbank Hill Neighbourhood Amenities
Single-family homes in Springbank Hill also offer a great deal of choice in this housing market. Attractive subdivisions like the Terraces of Springbank Hill and Spring Valley Estates give families and professionals alike plenty of reason to take notice of this real estate. Most houses have front drive garages and some of the wonderful executive custom-built homes can have triple-car garages.
Springbank Hill Local Schools
- Battalion Park Public School
- Glenbrook Elementary School
- Holy Name School (French Immersion)
- John Costello School
- A.E. Cross Junior High School
- Ernest Manning Senior High School
- Bishop Carroll Catholic Senior High School
Springbank Hill Real Estate Agents
Interested in buying a home in Springbank Hill? Allow our real estate team to help you through the purchase of your new Springbank Hill property or expertly negotiate the sale of your current residence. As West Calgary real estate agents, we're experts on the dynamics unique to the Springbank Hill real estate market.
Connect with Justin Havre & Associates of RE/MAX First to learn more about Springbank Hill buyer or seller representation. If you're looking to sell, check our market analysis page to learn about the possible resale value of your home!
Back to West Calgary Real Estate