Sundance Homes & Real Estate - JUST LISTED
Search the newest Sundance homes for sale & South Calgary real estate below. Sundance is a community popular for its beautiful homes and accessible location. For additional information about Sundance properties for sale or to organize a private tour, contact your local real estate experts today! Read more about Sundance real estate.
Homes For Sale in Sundance South Calgary
Sundance Real Estate Market
Sundance is a wonderful lake community on the east side of Macleod Trail in South Calgary. It lies south of 162 Ave SE/Sun Valley Blvd SE with Fish Creek Provincial Park at the eastern border. Everyone living in this all-ages neighbourhood has access to the wonderful man-made lake which is the focal point of the community.
The beautiful estate homes surrounding the lake, some with an astounding 70-foot frontage, have listing prices well above $1 million, but the average real estate price in the Sundance housing market is within the $500,000 to $525,000 range. This community of single-family homes constructed in the late 1980's and early 90's offers a variety of price points and property options for every buyer.
Sundance Community Highlights
- Sundance is at the crossroads of Macleod Trail and Marquis de Lorne Trail, part of the Stoney Trail Ring Road.
- Lake Sundance is a 33-acre freshwater lake centred in a large park with four-season community recreational amenities.
- Some of the larger two-storey homes with formal dining rooms, main floor family rooms and four-bedroom upstairs layouts offer an amazing amount of living space and represent outstanding real estate value.
- Shawnessy Towne Centre on the west side of Sundance has every store imaginable plus movie theatres and restaurants.
- Cardel Rec Centre is located across Macleod Trail with a YMCA and a public library.
- Somerset/Bridlewood LRT is also nearby.
- Neighbourhood kids from kindergarten through to Grade 12 can walk to school in both public and separate school systems.
Sundance Neighbourhood Amenities
Residents living here enjoy outdoor living on the lake or in nearby Fish Creek Provincial Park. They also go to the Shawnessy Town Centre for shopping, dining, and neighbourhood entertainment activities. Families also enjoy participating in the many programs and services offered by the large community centre. Access to this community is via Sun Valley Blvd, Marquis de Lorne Trail and Macleod Trail.
Sundance Local Schools
- Fish Creek Elementary School
- Sundance Elementary School
- Father Whelihan Catholic Elementary and Senior High School
- MidSun Junior High School
- Centennial Senior High School
- Bishop O'Byrne Catholic Senior High School
Sundance Real Estate Agents
Considering the purchase or sale of a home in Sundance? Allow our real estate team to guide you through the purchase of your new Sundance property or the sale of your current residence. As South Calgary real estate agents, we have insider knowledge of the dynamics unique to Sundance real estate.
Contact Justin Havre & Associates of RE/MAX First to get more information about representation for buyers and sellers. Getting involved in the Sundance real estate market? Connect with us for a free home evaluation instantly!
Back to South Calgary Real Estate