Taradale Homes & Real Estate - JUST LISTED
View today's hottest Taradale homes for sale & real estate in Northeast Calgary below! A peaceful yet vibrant community awaits new homeowners in Taradale. The community association offers recreational activities for all ages, while there are pathways and green spaces for more outdoor fitness activities. The airport is just west of Taradale, while downtown is accessed through any of the major roads in its boundaries — Taradale Drive, 68 Street, 64 Avenue and Falconridge Blvd. To request up-to-date information about Taradale properties for sale or to set up a home tour, contact your local real estate experts today. Read more about Taradale real estate.
Homes For Sale in Taradale Northeast Calgary
Taradale Real Estate Market
Taradale is a community of 18,000 people living in this North East Calgary area. Taradale is bounded by 64 Ave NE and Falconridge Blvd NE. It was founded in the 1980's, but real estate build-out continued over several years, so the Taradale housing market includes both older and relatively newer homes for sale. Taradale features mostly smaller, single-family houses on narrow lots. This friendly neighbourhood offers plenty of value, with an average listing price of $325,000 to $350,000. The affordability of this multicultural community has made Taradale one of the most popular North East communities in the past 30 years. There's a high rate of owner occupancy in this vibrant neighbourhood.
Taradale Community Highlights
- Close to Prairie Winds Park, a suburban community playground with 40 acres of open space, walking trails, a toboggan run in the winter and a children's splash park in the summer months.
- An enthusiastic community association which organizes events and programs such as a cricket league.
- Convenience stores, restaurants and nearby shopping at Sunridge Mall. Easy access to Stoney Trail for more shopping at Cross Iron Mills.
- Shuttle buses take LRT riders to the nearest station in Saddle Ridge.
- Close to Peter Lougheed Hospital.
Taradale Neighbourhood Amenities
The Taradale housing market has everything from two-storey homes with double front-drive garages to efficiently-built bi-level houses with laned garages. There are also new condominiums on the market in Taradale featuring modern layouts and high-end finishings, yet with remarkably affordable price points. This neighbourhood is nicely laid out and is very functional with good transit, nice parks and two new schools (one public and one separate). The large pond in the heart of the community is surrounded by trails and is a wonderful spot for an evening stroll with the family.
Taradale Local Schools
- Taradale Elementary School
- Guy Weadick Elementary School
- Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Elementary School
- Father Scollen Catholic Elementary & Junior High School
- Ted Harrison Middle School
- James Fowler Senior High School
- Bishop McNally Catholic Senior High School
Taradale Real Estate Agents
Planning to buy or sell a home in Taradale? Allow our real estate team to help you navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Taradale property. As Northeast Calgary real estate agents, we're well-versed in the unique dynamics of the Taradale real estate market.
Contact Justin Havre & Associates of RE/MAX First to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Selling your Taradale home? Visit our market analysis page for a property value estimate within minutes.
Back to Northeast Calgary Real Estate