Tuscany Homes & Real Estate - JUST LISTED
Search the newest Tuscany homes for sale & Northwest Calgary real estate below. Home buyers who are looking for a place that reminds them of Italian countryside should find a house in Tuscany. A new community just west of Stoney Trail, this neighbourhood takes pride in its beautiful villas, private club, and panoramic views of downtown Calgary, the Bow River Valley, and the Rockies. For additional information about Tuscany properties for sale or to organize a private tour, contact your local real estate experts today! Read more about Tuscany real estate.
Homes For Sale in Tuscany Northwest Calgary
Tuscany Real Estate Market
Tuscany homes are part of a 1,000-acre master-planned community on the western edge of the city to the south of Crowchild Trail and east of Stoney Trail. To the west is Twelve Mile Coulee Road. About 90% of Tuscany homes are single-family detached houses, but you'll also find semi-detached homes, lofts, and condos in Tuscany. Listing prices range anywhere from the low $200's to $1 million+, with the average listing in the $475,000 to $500,000 range.
The neighbourhood of Tuscany first broke ground in 1994 and was named after the famous Italian region of Tuscany because of the community's hillside location. Most homes on the market here have open concept floor plans and high ceilings, with a nice variety of multi-family houses and some active adult communities.
Tuscany Community Highlights
- Tuscany homes grace the various ravines along the hillside above the Bow River with architecture inspired by the Italian countryside.
- Built for living, Tuscany's amenities include an open-air shopping center with a variety of shops including a café, restaurant, dentist, and grocery store.
- The Tuscany real estate area is just 20 minutes from downtown Calgary with the Tuscany LRT Station close at hand with a Park'n'Ride facility.
- Tuscany is located at the intersection of two major roadways, Crowchild Trail NW, and Stoney Trail NW, and is an easy commute to the Calgary International Airport, downtown, and to primary highways west and north of the city.
- It's a great neighbourhood for families who love the outdoors, with bike paths through the community and the nearby Bowmont Park Natural Area.
- The Crowfoot YMCA with pool and hockey arena is less than 10 minutes away.
Tuscany Neighbourhood Amenities
With community trails and creeks running through the ravines as well as bike paths wandering through the neighbourhood, Tuscany is a tranquil property with a village atmosphere right on the edge of Calgary.
Tuscany Local Schools
- Tuscany Elementary School (K-3)
- St. Basil Catholic Elementary and Junior High School
- Twelve Mile Coulee Middle School
- Bowness Senior High School
- St. Timothy Catholic Senior High School (Cochrane)
Tuscany Real Estate Agents
Considering the purchase or sale of a home in Tuscany? Allow our real estate team to guide you through the purchase of your new Tuscany property or the sale of your current residence. As Northwest Calgary real estate agents, we have insider knowledge of the dynamics unique to Tuscany real estate.
Contact Justin Havre & Associates of RE/MAX First to get more information about representation for buyers and sellers. Getting involved in the Tuscany real estate market? Connect with us for a free home evaluation instantly!
Back to Northwest Calgary Real Estate