Tuxedo Park Homes - JUST LISTED
View today's hottest Tuxedo Park homes for sale & real estate in City Centre below! Tuxedo Park is one of the city's oldest neighborhoods, and is home to an active community of residents who enjoy the privilege of combining a sense of history and modern conveniences. To request up-to-date information about Tuxedo Park properties for sale or to set up a home tour, contact your local real estate experts today. Read more about Tuxedo Park real estate.
Homes For Sale in Tuxedo Park Calgary
Tuxedo Park Real Estate Market
The neighbourhood of Tuxedo is on both sides of Centre Street north of downtown Calgary. This character neighbourhood, just 3km from the city centre, is a mixed bag of older cottage houses and Victory Homes from the 1940's, as well as fresh new infill homes and duplex properties on mature lots. Real estate buyers are also choosing condos in newer buildings which are enhancing the streetscape in Tuxedo Park. The average home for sale in Tuxedo Park has a listing price of about $700,000. This is a direct reflection of how coveted inner-city properties are in the Calgary housing market, especially homes on double lots. Residents living in Tuxedo Park love the dog parks on one side of the community as well as the restaurants and commercial district on Centre Street, Edmonton Trail and 16 Ave NE.
Tuxedo Park Community Highlights
- Tuxedo Park is a wonderful character neighbourhood with mature trees.
- Get to downtown in under 10 minutes by transit or driving.
- Great ethnic restaurants on Edmonton Trail or 16 Ave NE including the infamous Peter's Drive-In.
- Nearby Nose Creek Pathway is great for bike commuters.
- Golf at the Calgary Elks Golf & Country Club or nearby Fox Hollow.
- Deerfoot Trail to the airport is just down the street.
Tuxedo Park Neighbourhood Amenities
The Tuxedo Park neighbourhood is a short drive away from the downtown area and its various community amenities. Shops and dining places are on nearby Edmonton Trail and 16 Avenue. Schools and recreational facilities are within a short distance. There are also two golf courses nearby that are east of Edmonton Trail. For students, there are two public schools and one separate school located within the area.
Tuxedo Park Local Schools
- Buchanan Elementary School
- Mount View Elementary School
- Rosemont Elementary School
- St. Pius X Catholic Elementary School (French Immersion)
- St. Joseph Catholic Elementary & Junior High School
- Georges P. Vanier Junior High School
- Crescent Heights Senior High School
- James Fowler Senior High School
- St. Mary's Catholic Senior High School
Tuxedo Park Real Estate Agents
Planning to buy or sell a home in Tuxedo Park? Allow our real estate team to help you navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Tuxedo Park property. As City Centre real estate agents, we're well-versed in the unique dynamics of the Tuxedo Park real estate market.
Contact Justin Havre & Associates of RE/MAX First to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Selling your Tuxedo Park home? Visit our market analysis page for a property value estimate within minutes.
Back to City Centre Real Estate