West Springs Homes - JUST LISTED
Search the newest West Springs homes for sale & West Calgary real estate below. A great neighbourhood with year-round access to outdoor life is what makes West Springs a very attractive community. A mere 15 minutes from downtown Calgary, this upscale community is a friendly neighbourhood. Conveniences are provided by the many shops and centres throughout the area. You'll find a variety of wildlife in the natural grasslands, forests, and ravines of the neighbouring Paskapoo Slopes. For additional information about West Springs properties for sale or to organize a private tour, contact your local real estate experts today! Read more about West Springs real estate.
Homes For Sale in West Springs West Calgary
West Springs Real Estate Market
West Springs is an upscale neighbourhood in Calgary West and includes the sub-community of Wentworth. Established in 2001, this picturesque neighbourhood offers home owners views of the Foothills and the Rocky Mountains. West Springs lies to the south of Old Banff Coach Rod and is on the west side of 69 St SW, with the Springbank community in Rocky View County on the western edge.
The single-family luxury houses and the higher-priced multi-family homes for sale in West Springs have an average listing price of $800,000, with the highest prices nearing the $7 million mark. The primary architectural style in the West Springs housing market is Arts & Crafts with stucco and stone exteriors. Natural tree stands have been preserved and incorporated into the community layout and many properties are on estate-sized lots backing onto lush green space and the community's pathway system.
Condos in West Springs are comparable to inner-city offerings but priced significantly less per square foot.
West Springs Community Highlights
- Luxury homes in West Springs offer country-estate living with great outdoor space, yet offer the convenience of suburban living.
- An affordable alternative to downtown condo living, just 20 minutes west of downtown.
- The West Springs shopping district is a master-planned area with multi-family residences and modern condominiums incorporated into the commercial layout. Aspen Landing offers more choice and has a variety of high-end boutique retailers for trendy purchases.
- Old Banff Coach Road, Bow Trail SW, and 17 Ave SW provide access to nearby highways out of town and to downtown Calgary.
- Local amenities include Winsport Canada Olympic Park with four indoor rinks, downhill ski and snowboard hill, luge and bobsleigh track, and ski jump tower. Westside Rec Centre is also nearby.
West Springs Neighbourhood Amenities
West Springs has Calgary's finest luxury homes, modern single-family houses, and convenient condominiums, all minutes from downtown. West Springs on the far western edge of Calgary is an excellent choice for those who like to escape to the mountains on the weekends. Families can spread out and grow, young urban professionals can find the perfect set up, and empty-nesters can be close to their kids in West Springs. The town is managed by the West Springs Cougar Ridge Community Association.
West Springs Local Schools
- West Springs Elementary School
- Vincent Massey Junior High School
- Joan of Arc Catholic Elementary and Junior High School
- St. Michael Elementary and Junior High School (French Immersion)
- Bishop Carroll Catholic Senior High School
- Ernest Manning Senior High School
West Springs Real Estate Agents
Considering the purchase or sale of a home in West Springs? Allow our real estate team to guide you through the purchase of your new West Springs property or the sale of your current residence. As West Calgary real estate agents, we have insider knowledge of the dynamics unique to West Springs real estate.
Contact Justin Havre & Associates of RE/MAX First to get more information about representation for buyers and sellers. Getting involved in the West Springs real estate market? Connect with us for a free home evaluation instantly!
Back to West Calgary Real Estate