Whitehorn Homes - JUST LISTED
Welcome to your local Whitehorn homes for sale & real estate in Northeast Calgary resource. Families of all sizes and any budget will enjoy the diversity and vibrancy offered by Whitehorn. It is proud of its multicultural programs as well as its easy access to the city's modern conveniences. Whitehorn is bound by McKnight Blvd to the north, 52 Street to the east, 36 Street to the west, and 32 Avenue to the south. For more information on Whitehorn properties for sale or to schedule a private showing, contact your local real estate experts today! Read more about Whitehorn real estate.
Homes For Sale in Whitehorn Northeast Calgary
Whitehorn Real Estate Market
Whitehorn is a large community of 12,000, and is a highly multicultural neighbourhood. Whitehorn real estate is north of 32 Ave NE between 36 St NE and 52 ST NE. Homes in Whitehorn were built in the 1970's and feature bungalows, split-level, bi-level and two-storey homes along with a good selection of multi-family and single-family condominiums. Whitehorn is attractive to potential home buyers for many reasons, including the array of religious and cultural communities in the neighbourhood, the excellent location on the NE leg of the LRT, and its remarkable affordability and value. The average home listing price in Whitehorn is $325,000 to $350,000.
Whitehorn Community Highlights
- Whitehorn LRT Station has a Park & Ride lot with 15-minute service to downtown Calgary.
- There are several medical and dental clinics in the community, and it's also close to Peter Lougheed Hospital.
- Sunridge Mall is next door to Whitehorn, with hundreds of retail stores.
- The Village Square Leisure Centre has a wave pool, gymnasium, fitness centre, indoor ice surfaces and a branch of the Calgary Public Library.
- There's an excellent adult assisted living facility in Whitehorn, so extended family members can live nearby and stay in the community.
Whitehorn Neighbourhood Amenities
Whitehorn may be a diverse community, but it's also a tight-knit neighbourhood. Children can walk to schools, transit is highly accessible and services are close at hand. Entry-level homes, investment properties, renovated houses and homes on the market with lots of potential are waiting for you to tour in Whitehorn.
Whitehorn Local Schools
- Colonel J. Fred Scott Elementary School
- Chief Justin Milvain Elementary School
- Annie Gale Junior High School
- Light of Christ Catholic Elementary & Junior High School
- Lester B. Pearson Senior High School
- Bishop McNally Catholic Senior High School
Whitehorn Real Estate Agents
Looking to purchase a home in Whitehorn? Let our real estate team guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new Whitehorn property. As Northeast Calgary real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the unique dynamics of the real estate market in Whitehorn.
Contact Justin Havre & Associates of RE/MAX First to learn more about representation for buyers and sellers. Preparing to sell your Whitehorn property? Head to our market analysis page for a home value estimate within moments.
Back to Northeast Calgary Real Estate