Willow Park Homes - JUST LISTED
View today's hottest Willow Park homes for sale & real estate in South Calgary below! Willow Park is a community that combines the best of everything — beautiful homes, a golf course, and a shopping centre. Schools are within walking distance from each other. Access is via Anderson Road and Macleod Trail. To request up-to-date information about Willow Park properties for sale or to set up a home tour, contact your local real estate experts today. Read more about Willow Park real estate.
Homes For Sale in Willow Park South Calgary
Willow Park Real Estate Market
This large community in South Calgary was built in the 1960's around the centrepiece Willow Park Golf & Country Club. There are beautiful executive homes surrounding the course, many of which have been remodeled and updated with modern conveniences and have listing prices averaging around $1.5 million.
These homes for sale are larger on wider lots. However, most real estate in Willow Park is in line with the average price in Calgary of $475,00 to $500,000, with moderately-priced condo and townhouse properties throughout the neighbourhood. Willow Park is east of Macleod Trail between Southland Drive SE and Anderson Road SE.
Willow Park Community Highlights
- Willow Park Golf & Country Club is an exclusive 18-hole private course with a beautifully-appointed club house.
- Many of the executive homes are set back from the street, offering more privacy to homeowners.
- Willow Park has some incredible shopping right in the community. This includes Southcentre Mall, one of Calgary's largest indoor shopping facilities, and Willow Park Village with its restaurants, exclusive boutiques and Calgary's infamous Willow Park Wines & Spirits.
- Trico Centre on the south end of the community has two hockey rinks, an indoor pool, fitness centre and wonderful recreational programming for all ages and stages. There's a physiotherapy clinic on-site and the Fish Creek Library is across the street.
- Willow Park residents have quick access to two LRT stations — Southland and Anderson — just across Macleod Trail.
- Getting around the city is easy with Deerfoot Trail just minutes east via Southland or Anderson.
Willow Park Neighbourhood Amenities
Willow Park offers homes on the market for every budget; there are real estate options for first-time buyers and for the family ready to move up. This golf course community boasts mature trees and wide streets with sidewalks on both sides. Getting in and out of Willow Park is easy with three major roadways bordering the neighbourhood and train service just across Macleod Trail. The Fish Creek Library is a wonderful resource and the Trico Centre is sure to become a family hang-out.
Willow Park Local Schools
- Willow Park Middle School
- St. William Elementary School
- St. Cecelia Elementary School
- R.T. Alderman Junior High School
- Lord Beaverbrook Senior High School
Willow Park Real Estate Agents
Planning to buy or sell a home in Willow Park? Allow our real estate team to help you navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Willow Park property. As South Calgary real estate agents, we're well-versed in the unique dynamics of the Willow Park real estate market.
Contact Justin Havre & Associates of RE/MAX First to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Selling your Willow Park home? Visit our market analysis page for a property value estimate within minutes.
Back to South Calgary Real Estate