Windsor Park Homes - JUST LISTED
Welcome to your local Windsor Park homes for sale & real estate in City Centre resource. Windsor Park is a sought-after neighbourhood because of its accessibility. Residents here can enjoy the convenience of city life because downtown is just a few minutes away. Or, they can escape from the hustle and bustle of the city through a quick trip to the nearby Glenmore Reservoir and pathway system or the Calgary Golf & Country Club. Children may go to the public school in the community. Access is via 50 Avenue, McLeod Trail and 58 Avenue. For more information on Windsor Park properties for sale or to schedule a private showing, contact your local real estate experts today! Read more about Windsor Park real estate.
Homes For Sale in Windsor Park Calgary
Windsor Park Real Estate Market
Windsor Park is a residential community straddling both sides of Elbow Drive SW between 50 Ave SW and 58 Ave SW. Major landmarks are the venerable Calgary Golf & Country Club to the west and Chinook Centre Mall on the southeastern edge of the neighbourhood. This community was founded in the 1940's, but many of the lots have been redeveloped with condominiums or luxury infills. Despite this, Windsor Park is a dense community but has kept some of its mid-century real estate charm despite all the changes to the neighbourhood. One- and two-bedroom condos in this community are small and affordable, with listing prices in the $300,000 price range, and single-family homes are priced between $600,000 and $1 million. Houses on the west side of Elbow Drive are country-estate residences, set far back from the street, sharing a back fence with the golf course. Less than 5km to downtown, Windsor Park is a desirable location.
Windsor Park Community Highlights
- Windsor Park Elementary School in the heart of the neighbourhood has just 180 students. Parents who value this small public school have fought hard to keep it open.
- Chinook Centre, Calgary's largest indoor mall, is within walking distance.
- The #3 Elbow Drive bus travels directly downtown via 4 Street SW with 15-minute service to downtown Calgary. Driving downtown even in rush hour is a short commute.
- Further shopping at Britannia Shopping Centre at Elbow and 50 Ave SW. A boutique grocery store, upmarket wine shop, coffee shop and a popular ice cream shop are just a few of the tenants in this mid-century plaza.
- The Calgary Golf & Country Club is close, as is the Elbow River Valley with walking trails and bike paths.
Windsor Park Neighbourhood Amenities
For the young professional or empty nester, the selection of condos for sale in Windsor Park is outstanding. For people who prefer living close to the amenities they are used to, real estate in Windsor Park is the ideal location. Walk to shopping in several directions and enjoy a fast commute to downtown. Cross-town driving is accessible via Glenmore Trail with Crowchild Trail to the west and Macleod Trail to the east.
Windsor Park Local Schools
- Windsor Park School
- Elboya Junior High School
- Henry Wise Wood Senior High School
- Bishop Grandin Senior High School
Windsor Park Real Estate Agents
Looking to purchase a home in Windsor Park? Let our real estate team guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new Windsor Park property. As City Centre real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the unique dynamics of the real estate market in Windsor Park.
Contact Justin Havre & Associates of RE/MAX First to learn more about representation for buyers and sellers. Preparing to sell your Windsor Park property? Head to our market analysis page for a home value estimate within moments.
Back to City Centre Real Estate